Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's going on?

For the past 2 months, I've been working n a few projects. HD Compositing, 3D modeling, designing a racing track, conceptualizing, scripts, montages, website design and even consulting on million pounds projects. By the look of the amount of work I doing, I should be well off. But hey! Things didn't seem to fall in place "yet" and as for now, I am totally broke to the last penny. The series of mishap is so great. Handphone  battery went kaput, my Rusa got problems, my MacPro starts emitting weird chemical smell, RAM went dead (luckily I got it fixed DIY), might lose the house, road tax expiring and my measly lecturing salary was not keyed in for this month. And these are just part of the whole shabam I am facing. The pressure is heavy but I am hanging on that all these are just a series of test. And what a test I am going through. 

I am keeping my mind in equilibirium. If I collapsed under these pressures, it won't solve my problem, instead it will just worsen things.

Ya Allah! Please lift me from the burden I am enduring and make these clients of mine pay up what is due. 

Totally freak out internally and externally I am calm, and still smiling when watching movies. Hope the internet doesn't go dead on me too.

 

See how it goes in a few days time.

No comments: