Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wound is bleeding

I don't know whether I should hit the panic button or be happy. My wound is bleeding profusely now, as far as I see it the nerve is rebuilding itself causing the blood to flow out from the wound. Body a bit weaken but I am still have a strong mind. The swollen due to water retention has reduced remarkably. Movement is a bit restricted because after 12 months, my right left always felt numb, I now feeling pain. The wound as my wide sees it is a beaut.  Clean wound. Alhamdulillah.

Apart from that, my social life will be restricted and I know I won't be able to direct any videos for the next few weeks till my wound recover. I am stuck to doing post production. My corporate video I directed is completed but I felt I won't see the balance payment coming as the client has left the country. Hope he remember to pay up. :-(. But then rezeki is always there, I did the concept idea using 3D for Orang Kampong. And they buy it and create a 3D animation ad. I did not do it because I lack character animation. I did the VO (My voice),  music composition and sound effects. Will upload for all to see in my youtube. find bobazhar69. All my video stuff is in there. he he he And still await payment. Hope this one also not leaving the country too LOLZ

Another work is doing CGI and Visual Effects for the film Cyber-X. Hope the client happy with the idea to make his movie interesting.


Till then 
-bob

No comments: