Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today I see death

I was on the way back from picking up my daughter from her school when we noticed a lady picked up a cat from the middle of the road and placing it on the sideroad. It was a cat about less than a year old. It suddenly dashed back to cross the road and was run over by a car coming from the opposite way. The head was smashed and the body keep on twitching as I passed by it. I was too stunned to stop and the traffic on my side was bumper to bumper. The school kids were looking at it and everyone was like I. Too stunned.

A lady save it from being run over but it was still run over in less than a few seconds, it still end up dead. That goes to us too. If it is time to go, we can't stop it even a second longer. So live life to the fullest, savour every tick of the second. Remember who we are in this world. We all have a purpose. Be learned in filling our soul with goodness and kindness. Be learned in getting the knowledge for the betterment of our life and mankind. Because when we leave this world, let us be remembered for the good things we have done, not the bad things.

Subhanallah.

No comments: